TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using this website you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions including our PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY.
TheRoseB.com is a website which will enable users of the site to interact with each other and view and in some cases submit digital content. The content is not restricted to, but may include, video, written articles, discussion threads, recordings, live chat, messaging and video links, and images whether drawings or photography. The content may also include links to other websites or digital service providers.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to remove or change any content. Notwithstanding the above, any content posted by users remains the property of the person who posted the content. However, when content is posted by a site user, who by posting any content is agree to accept our SUITABLE CONTENT policy, that user grants TheRoseB.com (including its parent company and/or subsidiaries and/or its or their successors) (“TRB”) a perpetual and non-revocable license to use the content in any way that it deems appropriate.
The Rosé Media Group accepts no responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage incurred by any user of the site in connection with that use. All information and advice should be vetted independently and should not be relied upon. Please note that access to TheRosé Media Group sites is temporary and we reserve the right to restrict or withdraw access at any time, at our sole discretion, and without any requirement to provide notice.
Please note that tips and information are provided as a guide only and your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
The purchase of all digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads and online content is subject to the following terms and conditions. All customers are advised to review these terms and conditions carefully before making any purchase.
- All digital products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are subject to copyright protection. Each digital product, ebook, pdf download and online content sold is licensed to a single user only. Customers are not allowed to copy, distribute, share and/or transfer the product/s (and/or their associated username/passwords) they purchased to any third party or person. In some cases, The Rosé B* may encrypt, force password and/or stamp license details (including customer name, address etc) on its digital products to ensure additional safety.
- All transactions for purchase of intangible products, ebooks, pdf downloads, resource material, videos and online content are made through payment gateways that use SSL encryption. These payment gateways are safe and secure for using all types of credit cards and debit cards in different countries and your details are not stored during this process.
- In case you are not redirected back to our website after purchase or you do not receive an email from us with a link to the product of your purchase, you can immediately contact us with your transaction details, including the order ID or purchase screenshot through which the payment was made. We will revert back to you with your product details and download link as soon as possible.
- All purchases made on Error! Hyperlink reference not valid. are non-refundable. Since the products made available here are intangible, we cannot accept any request for refunds. In the case where a purchase error is made please contact us on [email protected] to discuss a resolution.
- By placing an order with The Rosé B*, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents’ permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at The Rosé B* for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.
Catalogue and Product Descriptions.
- All features, specifications, products and prices of goods are subject to change at any time without notice and are provided by the applicable merchant advertising goods on the Website. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currency of any information on this Website. We reserve the right to make changes in information about price, description, or availability without notice. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of the goods that appear on the Website; however, the actual color you will see will depend on your computer, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display the colour of the item you purchase.
Prices and Fees.
- Your debit or credit card will be charged once you place an order for a product. Before your debit or credit card is charged, an authorization will be obtained for the amount of your order. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Indian Rupees. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with goods you order with a valid payment method. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. Items in your Shopping Cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on the item’s product detail page. This price may differ from the price shown for the item when you first placed it in your cart. Placing an item in your cart doesn’t reserve the price shown at that time. It is also possible that an item’s price may decrease between the time you place it in your cart and the time you purchase it.
- Tax charges are based on applicable federal, provincial and harmonized sales tax rates based on the delivery address associated with your order. Where required, sales tax will also be applied to the shipping and handling charges.
- There is no refund for purchases made on website (including The Daily Rosé subscription, purchase of bundles & guides, any ebook downloads).
- There is no refund on any digital products.
- There is no refund on customized products.
- Refund on any product (on those other than those stated above) is subject to the seller. The product must be in original packaging with no alterations or use.
- For returns on Links to Third-Party Websites & Content, read below.
- We reserve the right to refuse service (including any order placed through the Website. In the event we or the applicable merchant needs to make a change to or cancel an order, an attempt will be made to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number in your account which is currently on file at the time the order was made.
- If you are redirected to another website: If you are dissatisfied with a purchase for any reason, you should contact the merchant who provided it to you in the first instance. Merchandise may be refunded based on the terms offered in the return policies of each Merchant so please refer to the merchants’ respective websites for more information.
Links to Third-Party Websites & Content.
This Website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the content of any linked websites. Any third-party websites or services accessed from the Website are subject to the terms and conditions of those websites and or services and You are responsible for determining those terms and conditions and complying with them. The presence on the Website of a link to any other website not operated by us does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content or use of such websites.
THIRD PARTY RETURN POLICY: If you are dissatisfied with a purchase for any reason, you should contact the merchant who provided it to you in the first instance. Merchandise may be refunded based on the terms offered in the return policies of each Merchant so please refer to the merchants’ respective websites for more information.
- All transfers conducted through The Rosé B* are handled and transacted through third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway chosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
- The Rosé B* reserves the right to amend these terms from time to time at its sole discretion and without notice.
Email sign up
- By submitting your email address to The Rosé B* you will automatically be opted-in to receive our free email newsletter. Should you wish to opt-out of the free email newsletter you are entitled to do so at anytime by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained therein.
Personal Information: What we Collect.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you when you visit the Website unless you voluntarily provide this information, for example by creating an account, ordering products, submitting entries to contests, sending queries, comments or other feedback about the Website to us.Personal information collected in these cases may include your name, contact details, email address, telephone number, shipping and billing address, items purchased and other information which would be useful or necessary to process your orders (if applicable), provide customer support, allow you to use our website and send you communications such as newsletters (if you have opted to receive the same) and updates on your product orders & our offerings.
It is always your choice whether to provide personal information to us and by doing so, you acknowledge and agree that you are giving us your consent to use that information to respond to your requests, to contact you and to provide information about our products, services and opportunities (see further: Communications from The Rosé Media Group Inc below).
Third Party Sources.
If you have liked us on Facebook or interact with us through other social media sites, we may have access to some personal information about you (e.g. your name and the posts you have liked) that is made available on those third party sites. We will only use that data in an aggregated fashion to review and improve the Website and our services.
Automatic Collection of Information.
We automatically collects certain statistical and other data about visitors use or visits to the Website. This information includes IP addresses, statistics on pages viewed, web browsers and operating systems. This information is not personal information and is used by us to improve the Website and our services.
Communications from The Rosé Media Group Inc.
Protecting Your Security.
We take technical, contractual and administrative steps designed to protect your Personal Information. For example, we reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are also responsible for helping to protect the security of your Personal Information. For instance, never give out your password, remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished using the Website.
Amendment of this Policy.
Access and Accuracy.
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify the Personal Information we have collected in respect to you and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information although in certain limited circumstances, we may not be able to make all relevant information available to you such as where that information also pertains to another user. In such circumstances we will provide reasons for the denial to you upon request. We will endeavor to deal with all requests for access and modifications in a timely manner.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your Personal Information accurate and up-to-date, and we will provide you with mechanisms to update, correct, delete or add to your Personal Information as appropriate. As appropriate, this amended Personal Information will be transmitted to those parties to which we are permitted to disclose your information. Having accurate Personal Information about you enables us to give you the best possible service.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this privacy statement and/or our practices in relation to data, please contact us at [email protected].
Updated on 18 January 2017